Friday, June 27, 2008

del.icio.us

I have used del.icio.us for a while. It is a social bookmarking site where you can keep all your bookmarks in one place, share them with family, friends and colleagues and check out what other people are bookmarking.

I have set up an account for the library that I use to help our users. Feel free to visit Emmaus Library’s bookmarks on del.icio.us. I have tagged sites about studying, the HSC, literary awards and the web. There is a link to it from our school library homepage, which you can access via Emmaus Online. The students also have access to this.

In the future, if you want me to locate Internet sites for year group assignments I will put these on del.icio.us.

1 comment:

Sandi McBride said...

Came over to say thanks for dropping by and now I have two more blogs of yours to check out, lol!
Sandi